2.06.2012

monday memories

I have been so lazy with my 'Monday memories' stories. I really wish these would be weekly but my busy agenda sadly does not allow such regularity.

I hope you enjoy them anyway, you've probably realized they're in no particular order. Quite simply, the mood I am in dictates the memories I feel like revisiting. Today...dreams of the East (East of Europe that is).



Tartu, Estonia
6th May 2011
The people in Estonia are very good looking. Maybe exceptionally good looking. After spending 3 nights in Tallinn we decided to come to Tartu for a 1 night stopover and really didn't do too much here. To note, we went partying at a bar called "Illusions' which was the most lush bar I've visited yet. Quite possibly the worst music I've ever heard.

Apparently the guys in Estonia are really shy (so I am told by a local). I may have overheard Nick and Daniel discussing this revelation. If I remember correctly, and excuse my paraphrasing "...anyone with a bit of game should head to Estonia and clean up...". cheeky boys.




Apparently this Estonian man spoke 19 languages at the ripe age of 18 and practically walked the length of Estonia.

 
Happy Monday X

No comments:

Post a Comment