5.29.2012

NYC

The official countdown, 2 sleeps until the Mr and I are off to explore NYC. I have anticipated this moment, let's see..all my life!!

If it were any other city I'd find it exhilarating traveling to a new place and experiencing everything for the first time with no preconceived ideas and expectations. However, it has been of utmost importance to me that I am well prepared for impending NYC trip to avoid missing a single beat. Over the last few months I have been furiously researching.

Of the rap, my regular playlist goes something like this: Nas, Jadakiss, GZA, Raekwon, Kool G Rap, Jay-Z, Guru, Aesop rock, A Tribe Called Quest, Eric B. & Rakim, French Montana, Pete Rock, Smif-n-Wessun and of course Wu-Tang Clan. I have been homied up to the eye-balls. All in good prep.



Some reading candy:
  • Lily Brett - New York 
  • Tama Janowitz - Area Code 212: New York Days, New York Nights
  • Decoded - Jay-Z
A blog I just cannot shake:
Isaac Likes











X

No comments:

Post a Comment