6.26.2012

the day for braising beef

Today I dabbled in the kitchen and followed a recipe for braised beef. My first time braising.

Shopping for 22 ingredients at multiple stores can get pretty pricey! Im so glad I made a trip to the glorious Gewurzhaus for my spice supply though. That place never disappoints! Who said $14 for spices was expensive anyway?




 So..everything iscooking and as I type the house is filling with the most heart-warming aroma of dark ale, ginger, allspice, nutmeg and cloves. I am sooo looking forward to the final goods.

The Mr won't know his luck with dinner tonight!
X

1 comment:

  1. Heyyyy!!! I didn't know you had a blog!! I'm SO going to follow you now girl!! This dinner looks SO YUM! D-bowl is a lucky lucky man!! :-) Hope you fella are well!? Thanks again for coming ALL that way to the wedding....we are SO happy you were there! xoxoxox Ali :)

    ReplyDelete